A Look at Baked Dog Treats and Unconditional Love
Pet Spaces visits two families where the bond between child and dog is one of unconditional love. Chef Amanda Hassner co-creator Beneful Baked Delights, explains what inspired the creation of the oven baked snacks, complete with tastes, textures, and aromas made just for dogs.
Mom from our first family speaks fondly of her two daughters, Amy and Kelly, and their dog “Bear”, “The girls take turns holding his leash, and Bear loves walks. Sometimes I wonder who is walking who! The girls love taking care of Bear!”
Our second family profile shows brothers Christian and Gabriel and the family dog Shiloh. As seen through the eyes of Mom; “My sons and our family dog, Shiloh are such great friends. They love to play and rough house, but sometimes I do have to remind the boys to take it easy! Shiloh is so easy going, and stays with the boys a lot when they are home.”
Both families love to treat Bear and Shiloh with the array of treats Chef Amanda and her team have crafted for dogs of all sizes, shapes and tastes.
Playful Baked Dog Treats
Dogs are often called man’s best friend for a reason – there’s a special relationship between dogs and those who love them. Spending playful time with their pets and making the most out of special moments is important for kids and families to bond even more with their beloved animals.
How do you make sure your dog feels that special love and affection?
Treating your pet to Beneful® Baked Delights™ Dog Snacks from Nestle Purina Petcare Co. is one way to bring you, your family and your dog together and inspire joyful, playful moments. Baked dog treats can play the role of reassuring connector in the relationship with your pet – you can give your dog a treat they will enjoy and you as a pet parent can feel good about giving it!
Wholesome Beneful® Baked Delight Dog Snacks are baked with love from high-quality real ingredients, fun shapes and a variety of unique textures and flavors. The crunchy treats are meant to inspire playful moments between families and their furry friends:
- Stars are a shortbread cookie dog snack, made with bacon and cheese – the shape is perfect to play with.
- Hugs dog snacks have a soft savory center, and are made with beef and cheese.
- Quacks dog snacks are crispy, just like a cracker and made with cheese and hickory smoke flavors. Their shapes make them fun to feed or to flip, or to set upright on the ground.
- Snackers provide variety in a treat with fun shapes and flavors, and they have a yummy vanilla/peanut butter smell.
Beneful® Baked Delights are a great way of showcasing a fun, playful snack that allows the joy of the snacking moment to be present: Nestle Purina Petcare calls this a joyful hug.
Did you know these fun facts about dogs and hugs….?
- More than 60% of American dog owners surveyed say that when they hug their dog, he/she returns their affection.
- Results show that more than two-thirds (68 percent) of American dog owners surveyed hug their dog more often than they hug certain people in their lives.
- More than three-quarters (77 percent) of U.S. dog owners surveyed feel that their dogs are part of their family.
The way children interact with their pets plays a big role in how they treat each other and Beneful® Baked Delights™ is a great way to improve that relationship.
Be sure to go to facebook.com/beneful to learn more about Beneful Baked Delights dog snacks and upload fun ways you share joyful moments with your dog.