For homeowners looking for new and exciting ways to give their bathroom the latest technology along with a unique personal touch – have you considered a wall hung toilet?
The Geberit Concealed Tank and Carrier system technology enables designers and homeowners to create more space in the bathroom by lifting the fixture off the floor (no visible pipe work!), and can easily give you the modern look you need with the prices you want.
An ideal product for Do It Yourselfers, Geberit Concealed Tank and Carrier System is:
• A Space Saver: Combining a wall-hung toilet with a concealed system from Geberit gives you more bathroom space for storage and accessibility. Choose a pre-wall installation to create shelf space above the toilet for additional bathroom storage.
• Fully Customizable: Geberit concealed systems have sturdy frames with numerous mounting options. The toilet can be mounted at various heights to meet different user and code requirements.
• Easy to Clean: The in-wall tank and a bowl mounted on the wall make cleaning your bathroom simpler, faster, and more hygienic.
• Designed to be Modern: The Geberit system plays to your creative strengths. The plumbing remains hidden, and your bathroom appears more airy and spacious. This makes the Geberit system an elegant as well as a functional solution.
• Eco-Friendly: The Geberit dual flush lets you choose between a standard flush and a low-volume flush. Control your water usage and protect the environment every time you use the bathroom.
The Geberit system combines beauty with practicality, elegance with cleanliness.
Make sure to tune in to Designing Spaces™ on February 21, 2013 at 7:30 am (ET/PT) and watch the “Concealed Tank and Carrier Bathroom Renovation” segment where John Fitzgerald from Geberit will show viewers the Concealed Tank and Carrier System in action.
For more information, please visit: www.geberit.us or www.mygeberit.com
Home | Previous | Next