Great “Scott”! Now We’re Ready to Redecorate!
Designing Spaces teams up with special guest, Lauren Collier from Kimberly-Clark-- makers of SCOTT® products. Together they show ways of transforming your home-- without having to transfer money out of your bank account!
Doing any work on your home requires preparation. Lauren walks viewers through the most important part of preparation-- the checklist! Having a checklist will help ensure that what you envision-- is actually what you end up with!
When you go shopping for your supplies, Lauren recommends three major items on your checklist in addition to your paints and brushes:
• SCOTT® Absorbent Drop Cloth
• SCOTT® Rags in a Box
• KLEENGUARD* Heavy Duty Coveralls
The benefits of these three key products:
• SCOTT® Absorbent Drop Cloth with the leak-proof backing is designed to do two things. One, it will absorb the paint so it does not puddle on the top of the drop cloth, making it easier to step in or smear around. Two, the leak-proof backing prevents the paint or stain from leaking onto the flooring or carpet below. The paint actually becomes trapped in the drop cloth so it cannot spread. When finished, roll up the drop cloth and throw away.
• SCOTT® Rags in a Box were designed for projects where strength, durability and absorbency are needed. Our disposable rags are cleaner and more sanitary since you get a clean, fresh towel every time. Additionally, because they are disposable, they can be thrown away after use to keep the project area clean and avoid any “cross contamination.”
• KLEENGUARD* Heavy Duty coveralls are designed to be breathable, lightweight and allow freedom of movement. The disposable coverall can be taken off when you leave the project area so the mess stays in one place.
Preparation is the key to success. The goal is to make the project easier on you, rather than harder. With the right preparation and tools, anyone can be successful!
For more information check out www.KCDIY.com.
Home | Previous | Next