It’s not a subject anyone really wants to talk about, but it could happen at any moment to any of us, and when it does – we need to immediately spring into action!
This common household problem is overflow. Prevent this from occurring and protect your bathroom from damaging mess with a high efficiency Penguin® Toilet – it’s different from your standard toilet because it has built-in overflow protection, just like sinks and bathtubs do.
Whether you are remodeling, building new construction or have already fought an overflow problem, Penguin® has the solution you may be looking for.
Penguin Protection Technology is a built-in feature that keeps the water in the bowl, and allows the contents to drain out through a separate drain line in the event of a clog in the main trap.
• Finally! After 100 years, a toilet with built-in overflow.
• Secondary drain system adds protection against overflow.
• For either new construction or replacement of any standard toilet.
• Built in overflow protection using 3 large holes at back of toilet.
• Easy installation – comes in a complete kit including all parts needed.
• No need to re-pipe or replace existing plumbing system.
• Efficient, gives peace of mind.
• Inside jet maintains fresh clean water every time.
• WaterSense Label.
• Solution to wasting money from overflow damage to bathroom.
The three large holes at the back prevent water from rising up, even if there is a clog at the bottom.
No more watching water rising in the bowl or coming home to cleaning up your flooded bathroom!
Penguin® Toilets are available at Lowe’s Home Centers and other home improvement centers.
For more information please visit: www.penguintoilets.com
Home | Previous | Next