A Liberty Safe for Secure Keeping –
Jamey Skousen, Marketing Director for Liberty Safe, joins the Homeward Bound remodeling crew to oversee the delivery of Liberty Safe’s donation to Jeffery Taylor: a brand new, state-of-the art Lincoln Series safe! After carefully maneuvering the heavy safe into its place in the house, Jamie gives us an education on the safe chosen for the Taylor’s. One very big feature is SAFELERT, a high tech monitoring device that lets you know what’s going on with your safe 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
It is a wireless, silent monitoring system that fits inside your safe and lets you know if someone ever tries to break into it. Also, if there is a fire and the temperature rises it will let you know, and it will report the humidity inside the safe. It communicates through your WiFi system at home and connects alert directly to you on your mobile phone, smart phone or computer instantly when something is happening to your safe. Jamey expresses his appreciation of being able to “give back” to someone who has served.
Keeping Veteran’s Purple Heart Safe
Precious family photos, passed down heirlooms, your grandma’s antique jewelry – all of these are cherished items with sentimental value that just can’t be replaced. How would you feel if thieves broke into your home, rummaged through your drawers, tore apart shelves and closets, and helped themselves to your possessions?
A safe can protect what you value most – from memorabilia to important business documents — from theft, fire and natural disasters. Having a physical safe in your home brings valuables closer with 24-hr. access to them.
And that’s exactly where injured Iraq war veteran Jeff Taylor will keep his prized Purple Heart Award, in a USA made Lincoln series safe donated by Liberty Safe Co. This safe has:
- Cool Pocket – keeps documents 50 degrees cooler in case of fire
- 4 in 1 flex interior allows it to hold long fire arms
- 1.5 hours of fire protection and expandable heat seal to keep out smoke and heat
- Program different combinations for up to 8 family member who can choose from 1 million combinations)
Liberty Safe teamed up with the Designing Spaces™ of Hope team for the special series “Project Homeward Bound” to help transform a neglected, foreclosed-on house matched to the Taylors by Purple Heart Homes into a safe and renovated dream home for Jeff, his wife and three children.
You can feel even more protected with Liberty Safe’s SAFELERT, a high tech monitoring device that lets you know what’s going on with your safe 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and:
- Fits inside your safe and lets you know if someone ever tries to break into it
- If there is a fire and the temperature rises it will let you know
- It communicates through your Wi-Fi system at home and connects alert directly to you on your mobile phone, smart phone or computer instantly. If someone messes with your safe, you’ll know about it!
- SAFELERT sends up to five people, including you, an instant text or email right to their cell phone or smart phone alerting you what’s happening.
Giving their models patriotic names like Revere, Franklin, Colonial, and Presidential, the Liberty Safe Co. is the perfect fit for providing the safe for this military hero’s home.
Please tune in to watch the entire inspiring “Project Homeward Bound” series on Wed. Sept. 25, Thurs. Sept. 26 and Fri. Sept. 27th and October 23-25 at 7:30 am (ET/PT) on Lifetime TV. Jamie Skousen from Liberty Safe will be on location at the renovation in Episode #2 airing on Thursday, September 26th and Oct. 24th at 7:30 am (ET/PT)on Lifetime.
And check out the series re-air on December 25-27th at 7:30am on Lifetime.
*** SPECIAL OFFER***
SAFELERT, Liberty Safe’s new security device, is now on sale for $199 and 3 year contract for $39.95 a year. Go to libertysafe.com for FREE DEMO of SAFELERT. Proudly built in the USA!